PLENAVE® system uses
This prefabricated building can be used for the same purposes as any other type of industrial building with different structure systems, offering the best cualities on the market. The most common uses that we can highlight are as a prefabricated warehouse, for all types of material or as a hangar.
The use of the PLENAVE® system as a warehouse is very appropriate for this type of prefabricated building because, as it can be dismantled, transported and folded, as well as assembled entirely in the workshop, all the parts can be kept in stock. So, if a client urgently needs to solve a storage question, he can obtain his prefabricated warehouse in just a few days. And, if the client’s storage needs change, the location of this industrial building can be changed quickly and easily at hardly any cost.
PLENAVE® system advantages
Finally, the main advantages offered by our prefabricated industrial building with the PLENAVE® system are:
- Prefabricated building: the prefabricated modules are entirely assembled in factory and are fully finished when they leave it.
- Dismountable building: as all the modules that comprise the prefabricated building are folding, it can easily be dismantled, recovering all the material that makes up the industrial building.
- Folding building: the walls of these prefabricated modules that make up the industrial building fold away under the roof. Once on site, the prefabricated modules of the industrial are unfolded with the aid of a crane.
- Fast building: the prefabricated building can be entirely mounted and finished in a couple of days, from start to finish.
- Transportable building: the prefabricated modules that make up the prefabricated industrial building are transported, fully assembled, by lorry.
What advantages does PLENAVE® the system have for industrial building used as a warehouse?
With the PLENAVE® system you can obtain an industrial building for use as a warehouse that adapts to all your needs. Due to the characteristics achieved with this system you can obtain:
- Prefabricated warehouse: prefabricated because all the modules that make up the industrial building for use as a warehouse are manufactured entirely in workshop, and not in the place where this industrial building is going to be located, thus improving manufacturing times. The time improvement is due to the fact that it is much more expensive and difficult to control material handling on site. So as all handling is carried out at the workshop, the time reduction is maximal.
- Dismountable warehouse: once installed its location can easily be changed according to the client’s needs, recovering all the material that makes up this industrial building for use as a warehouse.
- Folding Warehouse: the prefabricated modules that make up the warehouse are folding so they can be transported directly, without being dismounted, directly by truck or container.
- Transportable Warehouse: the maximum length of the prefabricated modules that make up the industrial warehouse is 2.27 metres, so they fit into the truck box without being dismounted.
What advantages does PLENAVE® the system have for industrial building used as a hangar?
The characteristics of the industrial building for use as a hangar obtained with the PLENAVE® patented system are unique for a hangar that adapts to your needs. The main advantages include:
Fully dismountable hangars are achieved, where all the material that makes up the prefabricated building for use as a hangar, can be recovered in their entirety in record time, if the location of the building is changed, according to the client’s needs.
It is a prefabricated hangar, as the industrial building that is obtained with the PLENAVE® is formed by joining prefabricated modules. These modules are assembled in a workshop, so they leave this completely finished. Practically no handling of the material is required at the place where the industrial building is going to be installed, thus producing a considerable improvement in delivery times of your hangar.
It is a folding hangar, the prefabricated modules that we have said make up the industrial building are foldable, as the walls of the modules fold away under the roof of the prefabricated modules.
And finally it is a transportable hangar by truck or container. These prefabricated modules have a constant length of 2.23 or 2.27 metres under different models, so the length of the prefabricated industrial building will always be a multiple of this dimension, because it is achieved by joining the prefabricated modules. As the length of these prefabricated modules is 2.23 or 2.27 metres under different models, they fit, totally assembled and finished, inside the truck cab. The number of trucks that will be needed to transport the industrial building will depend on its length, in agreement with the number of prefabricated modules that make up the industrial building.